I’ve seen it time and time again.
You reach out to an external marketing agency to assist you with a particularly troublesome campaign in the hope they’ll save you time, make you money, and attempt to iron out any issues you incurred the first time around.
Fast-forward three weeks into a monthly retainer with said agency; it’s 2 pm on a Friday, and the campaign has gone tits-up. You’re thundering through your ad spend budget and there’s 5 clicks but no goal completions… so you phone your trustworthy campaign assistance for back-up. Aaaand nobody answers the phone. You wonder why you bothered to involve an agency in the first place. Relatable?
I think this is a scenario most marketers can relate to, especially if you are working with several external agencies and those agencies have on-boarded far too many clients. Unless an agency has an adequate number of managers or execs to divvy out between a large number of campaigns, you can forget it ever working efficiently, or indeed, to the standard you were sold.
I only take on 4 monthly retainer clients at a time. This enables me to be accessible to every one of you, and it means I’m always alert and present when it comes to managing your campaigns.
It also means:
1. I’m dedicated to each account and the results those campaigns harness.
2. My time is not over-stretched and I spend a good chunk of time on your account and campaigns.
3. I do not make false promises about how much will be delivered – if I say you’ll receive a report at 2 pm on Friday, you’ll see it sitting in your inbox before 2 pm on Friday.
4. I have the time to make you feel valued and special; building that rapport means a lot to me!
5. I can be 100% focused on reporting and optimising Ads Campaigns to ensure my clients get the best ROAS (Return on Ad Spend).
Want to get more out of your Facebook Ads spend? Get in touch with me today.
We’ll have a chat about what works and what hasn’t, and we’ll design a strategy to keep your customers flowing on a tight budget.